Home

i need help

ravengaming

Well, i just introduced my friend to kotor. and i am wondering if there is any tool so u can play LAN togheter, is there any tool for kotor 1? aswell as he lives in lithuania and i live in sweden so we need to play it over hamachi or something like that. please help me out.

I've made a mod like this for games- well, not a mod for that game- but a mod for another game that allows online that makes it in a likeness of that game.

The only game this would work with off the top of my head is neverwinter knights 2- it has online/lan play. I wouldn't recommend, either...... It would be too much work. The only game that I did in the past that worked really well was a sequel that had the data for the first game inside it, but online play- I just sorta edited one script. The other 2 I did it for sucked because, well, I am no expert elite modder. And I didn't want to port, so I had to make the story with the areas in the game......... those games I'd made many mods for, however, and I don't even own NWN2. Just popping out ideas how it may work.

Archived