Home

something that may improve Holowaan Cloakworks I and II

tnu

would it be possible to some how place a datapand in the invintory that includes all the Cheats for the so you don't have to keep looking back?

That's a good idea. Since I'm finally going back and playing KotOR1 again after 2 years, it's time to brush off my modding abilities.

Here's a uti for KotOR1 and another for TSL. Just drop into your override file and cheat in "k1_cloakworks" or "k2_cloakworks".

k1_cloakworks.zip

k2_cloakworks.zip

You might also want to include Disguises that are useable by droids

Edit:

I still can't beleive i'm talking to you. I used to get Modded Xbox Saves that had Disguises. though some of them were outfits. and there actualy if i remember wre ones aplicable for Droids

Edit 2:

oh and i'm runing in to a problme. i did the T3-M4 cheat and after that none of the ot her cheats are working

Edit 3:

Hey I had another Idea. you could make them available in your Holowan Emporiam thingy. that way it's ALOT less trouble

Hi tnu. Just wanted to let you know that you can add to a previous post by clicking on the 'edit' button in the lower right corner of your post. The edit window will pop up and you just add whatever else you need to. That way, you don't double post, ie have multiple posts in a row. Thanks, Jae

tnu, got your PM. Looks like tk102 (The Master™) has got you sorted.

Frankly, it's been too long for me to be of any use. I'd have to reinstall the game... :)

But I couldn't pass up a reason for posting again! \o/

Take care,

A.

Good to see you again, Andargor. :) I just reinstalled the game too -- last time was a long, long time ago. If you get the urge to revisit a galaxy far, far away, you'll certainly be welcomed be back here. Take care.

Archived