Home

[TSL] Companion Jedi Prestige Classes Mod Idea

GamerX51

I Just downloaded and played the "Prestige Padawans" Mod and thought it was a great idea. However, I don't like the fact that it replaces your companion's regular Jedi class with a prestige class.

I was thinking about trying to do a mod that would keep the regular class, but replace your companions original class with a prestige class instead.

So my question is: Is what I want to do possible? And if so, how could I do it? I have some experience modding, but not anywhere near enough to do something like this on my own.

Any help that you modding gods out there can give me would be greatly appreciated :ears1:

I was thinking about trying to do a mod that would keep the regular class, but replace your companions original class with a prestige class instead.

So my question is: Is what I want to do possible?

As far as I know it can't be done. You can only manipulate the second class of an NPC via scripting.

As far as I know it can't be done. You can only manipulate the second class of an NPC via scripting.

Oh well, thanks anyway stoffe. It was worth a try. :doh:

I wonder if I could use KSE to do it in my own game? Does anyone know if I could do that?

Oh well, thanks anyway stoffe. It was worth a try. :doh:

I wonder if I could use KSE to do it in my own game? Does anyone know if I could do that?

You should be able to modify their classes in the save game with KSE. I don't think the game ever checks what the primary class of your (non-player) party members are so I doubt there would be any complications.

Archived