Home

{TSL} Two requests, 1 small, 1 not-so-small

Revan's Will

1. its simple, im just lazy and have no tga editor to do it myself, just make a black colored bastila's robe for fem pc to use in TSL.

2. I know that there is a mod for hoods to use as a pc ( Male Hoods mod).

but i want a black colored version, purple isnt what i had in mind, some of you who dont know what i mean, it is this mod :

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Male_Hoods;76200

just color it black.

Thank you to the modders who work hard for us to make KOTOR better, you guys should get paid to do this.

Thank you to the modders who work hard for us to make KOTOR better' date=' you guys should get paid to do this.[/quote']

As nice as it would be to be paid for our work we are not allowed to profit from someone else's work, especially a company's work, But it would be nice, but i probably couldn't except money for doing it. :D

One slight problem that i didn't encounter before, the guy with his goons that attacks you when leaving the Enclave sub level has the robe on him, thats not so bad, but the exact same person is also appearing inside Khoonda, no idea why, so I'm going to sort that out, but as i don't know how that happened in the first place it could take a bit longer than expected, the longest scenario would be tomorrow, but i should be done today.

One slight problem that i didn't encounter before, the guy with his goons that attacks you when leaving the Enclave sub level has the robe on him, thats not so bad, but the exact same person is also appearing inside Khoonda, no idea why

If you mean Gerevick he normally appears inside Khoonda where you can have a short chat with him if you talk to him before heading to the enclave. The UTC template for Gerevick in both Khoonda and in the Enclave is npc_gerevick.utc, so if that UTC file is put in the override folder it will replace both the module specific templates.

If you mean Gerevick he normally appears inside Khoonda where you can have a short chat with him if you talk to him before heading to the enclave. The UTC template for Gerevick in both Khoonda and in the Enclave is npc_gerevick.utc, so if that UTC file is put in the override folder it will replace both the module specific templates.

Ahhh, thanks Stoffe, though it's not exactly what you said it's very similar, he has 2 .dlg's with the same name, sooo.... if you put his dialog into the override it override's both his .dlg's and applies it to the one in Khoonda, as the .dlg names are the same, the only way i can fix that is if i unpack the Dantooine sub level .mod and put the altered .dlg into it and repack into a new .mod, so as i only just found this out and it's just gone 23:30PM and i need to get up early tomorrow, it is as i said hopefully wouldn't happen but it'll now be available tomorrow.

Thanks to Stoffe for nudging me on what was wrong :D.

Archived