Home

theforce.net just lost all its class in my eyes

Guest Lord Tirion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Tirion

ROFLMAO!!! You fell HOOK LINE AND SINKER FROM MY REPLY!! I cant say hypocrite.. but YOU CAN LOL!!! You just did EVERYTHING you just lectured to me about LOL!!! OMG that was hilarious. Ok fett.. go look in the mirror and go read off that reply you tried to pass on me and see if you will listen to it because I knew you were full of BS on that one and would not for one bit endorse what you preached. Thank you very much Mr. Hypocrite =) LOL!!!

do you ever shut up? I have never met anyone who is so stubborn is my life. I'd cuss now, but that's not my style, it's yours and far be it from me to intrude on you perverse trend, Mr. I'm-to-stuck-up-to-admit-I'm-being-a-jerk!

PS: The fact that you think I'm a hypocrite just proves my point: you will never admit you're wrong. I can and have, but on this one, the only one who's a hypocrite is....YOU!

:mob:

:evil5:

Guest Lord Tirion

Your make me laugh Mr. Fett. You really do.

*Pats Mr. Fett on the head and hands him a lollipop and tells him to scoot along*

Well, since I am being told to run for Senator, I guess it would be "un-senatorlike" of me to act like you did in your response despite the fact that you are hiding behind false pre-tenses of being mature.

Tootaloo! ;)

Archived