Home

puppet idea, well ok not realy a puppet but sort of (K2)

goldenflames

recently i installed the hk remote mod where you spawn hk-47 and it follows you arround and kills enemyies

i was wondering if that mod can be made but instead the spawned npc will last untill you unspawn it, like the holo droid emmitter

also is it possible for there to be a way of chosing the appearance (e.g. a conversation where we ask it to change its appearance to atton), i'v seen a similar thing in a galaxy of shapers from kotor 1

if so could the options be party member apperances and PC appearances (as many in both genders as possible)

also if there is a way of changing the name that hovers above it before you click on the npc, know you can do this with the partymemebers in kotor save game editor

or

now here is the thing, though i playing as fe/male exile i hate not having my other useual character arround (e.g. my male one when playing as female)

if the change appearance is not possible then is could the spawned npc be

the following appearances ( one item for each one possibly)

PMHH02 - named Ash

PFHA04 - named Alina

i realise that this mod is going to be hudgely difficult as its practically combining several mods and then adding some stuff onto it, so thank you to any who take this mod on

Archived