Home

Content Mod: Dark side ending.

Chaos0815

Hi everyone,

since i dont have the time right now to do the mod that came to my mind, i would like to see if anyone is interested in making a post ending mod for the evil side. (TSL)

Most will be saying: "We had Reign of the Sith for Kotor I" and its true the aim is similar.

Motivation:

The dark end is rather unsatisfactory. As an evil Sith Lord i demand the possibility to kill everything in sight and release my evil powers onto the galaxy. Also i wish to crush all jedi and subdue everybody etc.

Starting point:

Trayus Academy right after endgame.

Opening scene:

Kreia just died. All of your remaining "light" companions arrive telling you that they cant allow you to become the Dark Lord. After you kill them the rest of your companions arrive telling you that they are sorry for not beeing able to catch up with the good guys. You assign one of your dark jedi to lead the rebuilt and training of new dark jedi on the academy...

Scriptingtechiques needed for opening scene:

- Select a partymember by force alignment.

- Delete a partymember.

- Promotion to sithlord or similar for partymember.

... so much for the opening scene. (I will be glad an willing to create a nice little storyline).

Overall Goals/Content:

- Recapture the non-sith planets:

1. Dantooine:

Todo:

- destroy rebuilt jedi academy

- destroy remaing rebels

2. Korriban:

Todo:

- Support academy rebuilt by your minions (not changing the module)

- Maybe explore tombs of the old sithlords (Even so this would cause inconsistencies with Kotor I because of the missing modules)

3. Telos Station:

4. Onderon:

- Depending on current leadership one could modell an invasion(princess) or

seduction(Vaklu)

5. Dxun:

- Dark ritual at fredon nadds tomb etc.

- Maybe develop the Mandalorian story a little. They are big fighters after all.

Techniques:

Good and fun content would be the key i think. I would focus on that since environment/figures etc take long time to make and good ones are available in the game.

Planets:

Planets could be recylced (at least for now) and further ones created by combining existing modules for example:

- Dantooine modules and Telos ground modules --> New Grasslandworld

- Dxun modules --> Maybe Kashyyyk ?

- Malacor --> Sullust (if a red reskin etc would look nice).

Other than that if someone with some reskinng ability joins one could do that as well.

PCs/Crew Characters:

- remaining crew.

- maybe if it can be done easily: add one of you new sith minions to the party

NPCs Characters:

- for new worlds i would recommend alien ones to avoid voiceacting

(Alienvoices can be used for any text)

Conclusion:

I would be more than happy if anybody is up for this project. Its doable and can be restricted pretty much to content creation(which no star wars fan should have a problem with).

Essential people:

- Content writers

- People who do creative module recombination

- Script writers

Nice to haves:

- People with reskinng experience

- People who can create new characters/items/objects

- Maybe someday poeple who can create new modules(even so the lightmap thing is not solved obviously)

- Voice acteurs.

Unfortunatly i will like i said not be able to do much since i am REALLY occupied. Maybe i can do some organisational stuff and content creation(dialogs etc.).

Best wishes and nice discussion,

Chaos0815

P.S.: plz excuse all typing errors and one delusional wish: Do it in german :-)

Archived