Home

Lightsaber forms [spoiler]

Formsvacka

Is there any way you can learn all the seven classical lightsaber forms? On the saves where I've chosen Jedi Master och Sith Lord as my prestige class, I've been a little frustrated over the lack of lightsaber forms. Therefore, I was delighted when I chose Jedi Watchman and learned Ataru, Shien and Niman from the Jedi Masters. However, there is still one form missing. Which leads to my question: can you learn Juyo from anyone (Master Vash might have been an option there, if she wasn't dead)?

Also, while we're on the subject: if you were to walk the dark path and kill the Jedi Masters as you encounter them, can you learn the additional lightsaber forms from anyone, Kreia for example? I know, you could let the Masters go and kill them later on Dantooine, but if you take the dark path and help the mercenaries usurp power on Dantooine, I don't think that you can avoid fighting Vrook. Then again, you could just avoid the choices which leads to a fight with the Masters, but I want to be able to be consistent about this.

You can learn seven of the eleven forms. Seven of the forms are lightsaber forms and four are force forms. You always learn Force Channel so you can never have all seven lightsaber forms. The order in which you learn the forms depends on your class like this:

Guardian or Weapon Master/Marauder:

From experience: Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Force Channel

From Masters: Ataru, Shien, Juyo

Sentinel or Watchman/Assassin:

From Experience: Shii-Cho, Soresu, Force Channel, Makashi

From Masters: Shien, Ataru, Niman

Consular or Master/Sith Lord:

From Experience: Shii-Cho, Force Channel, Makashi, Soresu

From Masters (light side): Force Affinity, Force Potency, Force Mastery

From Masters (dark side): Force Potency, Force Affinity, Force Mastery

Last Master always teaches you Juyo, Niman or Force Mastery depending on your class even if it wouldn't othervise be the next form to learn. Partymembers don't learn forms from Masters.

Originally Posted by Jaden Kenobi

I think only Party Members who start out as Jedi that can learn or already have Lightsaber Forms, for example Visas already has Shii-Cho and Soresu when she starts out I think.

Not true. All Jedi partymembers, multiclassed or not will learn forms at (Jedi)levels 11-14. The order depends on class. If you train them early enough to get eleven Jedi levels, they'll start learning forms.

Hmm...Your quite right I guess, I only train them to be Jedi at later points of the game, cuz I like it to make it look like they had a long journey to learn from me, wont be doing that next playthrough Im doing, Im gonna try to make them Jedi early on the game.

There are ways to get it without regural leveling up, 1 of them is downloading the Coruscant Temple mod at Kotorfiles, you can learn Juyo style there automaticly or use KSE (Kotor Save Editor) and add the Style to your Force Power section.

In my opinion Juyo is best style for Single and Dual users cuz it duplicates the normal damage isntead of doing Damage once it does twice, in this case use Flurry acttack combine with the Juyo Form and you 4x damage to your enemy, though it as a slithg drawback for Force Users, its more adviceable to use if your a Guardian/Weapon Master, Sentinel/Watchman than being a Consular/Jedi Master since its Very Agressive Form, maybe the best agressive Form of the 6 Forms.

Archived