Home

Go from 1.04 to old version?

nexon

Hey guys , I baught the Star Wars Best of PC thing that game with the 5 games. it also came with 1.04 JK2, but i want to play the old JK2 where there was Push/Pull and Force fights and all that amazing stuff. i was wondering if there was anyway at all that i could go from 1.04 to 1.03? thanks for any help!

You could try reading this thread for some inspiration. The Patch Commander thingy someone talks about at the end is located here. I'm not sure how far you will get without an unpatched exe though. Apparently reverting is not easy if you don't have an old unpatched copy.

Not sure why you'd really want to go to 1.03 though - everyone runs around backwards trying to backstab people. Makes for lame fights.

1.02 was the greatest part of jk2, the most skillful game ive ever seen with push pull fights toping the charts... i want to go back to the old days again, so many great memories in 1.02... PP/FF fights and duels were just so amazing and the community(although probably not around anymore) was amazing. i dont see why any1 would like the new version...the old one was just so good. but thx ill see what i can do.

Archived