Home

Force Power Idea

Lord Butthead

I have an idea for a force power, i call it Nihilus Drain, Nihilus has the ability to feed off of life itself, and drain the life completely out of the target.

my Idea is to have the force power to lift the enemies off the ground like force crush does, and then have you see the effect of the Drain Life swirling around the target, the the target is dropped onto the ground and dies and all the HPs that the target has goes to the player. I think this should work with 3 or more opponents that are in front of the player.

is there on similar to this, I would realy appreciate it if someone would help.

you can't put the mask on, but in my idea, once you get the mask, you would finally be the right level to use the force power

Edit: hmmm, I can make some Nihilus Armor and turn it into a disguise, and then add remains to the body of Darth Nihilus, then once you wear it, you could get the Force Power.

Edit 2: "Nihilus Feed" would probably be a better name for it

because Darth Nihilus is supposedly one of the most Powerful Sith Lords in the Star Wars Universe, when I dueled him, he seemed extremly weak, not as powerful as I would expect a Sith Lord that could kill entire planets would be, that was sad.

Archived