Home

PC with dreadlocks, tatoos and wood Saber

a3k

1st of all this is my 1st post in here, so hi to all :)

well 2nd this is an idea i had for some time..since i got addicted with this marvelous game that already taken some night hours sleep.

i was wondering if anyone could make a PC (and a NPC) with dreadlocks (some biggers other smallers) - with some kind of bracelets around them..not many.. :)

and a body full of tribal tatoos (they could become bigger in case the PC turned to the dark side), in arms and chest and back.

and the wood saber (camed from the idea Kashyyk planet of Zalbar)is full of trees why not an ancient saber with the aspect of wood?i mean..maybe inside full of tecnology, but the outside aspect seemed like wood..or it could be all made of wood, but it could have in the background story of the saber the 1st tribes of Kashyyyk, already were aware of the star map and used it´s technology to fuel a magical weapon? it could be similar to some saber i have seen (it could have some spiral extensions) in the extremes of it and the energy that comes out be also kinda of hidden by those spirals.

i dunno if it is a crazy idea, but if someone was willing to try it i would be very happy :)

ps: maybe for both kotor´s?

thx in advance for someone willing to try

Archived