Home

Movie appearances

I've briefly searched for a previous incarnation for this thread, and I'm surprised to have found none - of course, it's likely there was one at some point.

So, just for trivial amusement... if a movie was made featuring KotOR characters who would portray who? Do you have any actors in mind who seem to fit a specific character perfectly?

I've seen a perfect fit for Kreia somewhere - "Sue Johnston". The voice is perfect.

Edit: Come to think of it, Sara Kestelman herself could play the part.

I think Bastila could be played by Jennifer Hale, who besides being her voice actor in K1 is supposed to have been the model for Bastila's appearance. Martin Henderson from "Flyboys" is definetely the best actor to play Carth, since he has experience as a pilot and also looks remarkably similar to Carth. As for Revan maybe Clive Owen could play him, but he should first grow a mullet. :giggle1: Canderous could be played by Hugh Jackman, or even maybe by John Cygan with a little make-up. Jolee should definetely be played by Morgan Freeman...as for Juhani and Mission some hot-shot models could play them IMO...I'll try and think of some actors for K2 characters too...

EDIT: oh and Vrook could be played by Jean-Luc Picard himself...I mean Patrick Stewart

Archived