Home

[TSL] no armour restrictions

jessefett

I know theres a mod that give you armour that allows the use of powers. But most of us like to use modded armours like the clone troopers. I know this was done on kotor 1, and very surprised that it hasnt been done for k2. So you could look cool and zap the crap out of every one while doing it. if there is a mod like this it certainly didnt come up in anysearches.

I know theres a mod that give you armour that allows the use of powers. But most of us like to use modded armours like the clone troopers. I know this was done on kotor 1, and very surprised that it hasnt been done for k2. So you could look cool and zap the crap out of every one while doing it. if there is a mod like this it certainly didnt come up in anysearches.

I think you can make any armor usable by force users if you change the item type of the armor base item types.

To do this, open the baseitems.2da file and change the value in the itemtype column to 37 for all the armor type lines (38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 98). That should make them bypass the armor restrictions on some force powers.

Archived