Home

Killer screenshots for World of Warcraft MMORPG

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Tie Guy

i think SWG looks beter, but wasn't it you who said that everyone willl buy SWG because of Eye Candy? Yet, you are already judging this game by how it looks.

Anyways, i don't want an argument, and i don't think i will buy it anyways. If i wanna waste my money on a MMORPG i can do it on Galaxies.

Guest Lord Tirion

Dont worry, I wont jump all over you =)

I think WoW is way better than SWG. I dont like WoW because of eye-candy, I like it because of hte features it is going to have and the setting. The fantasy atmosphere reminds me directly of a LOTR setting. That is why I like it.

As for SWG, that screenshot of all their chars in the game made a lot of people laugh at the game. The wookie looked... umm.. not like a wookie to put it nicely. The Rodian looked like a fish that had been out of his fishbowl for 2 months. The Human had the face that you would see on a table hockey figure in a game. About the only character I did think that was well done was the Zabrak. The rest had a lot to be desired.

Guest Luke Skywalker

After reading the GameSpot review I must say I am rather looking forward to it now. WoW looks like and sounds like it will be a great game:) But Im more excited for W3 because I ve been waiting for it for a long.... time

Archived