Home

Lashowe and Yuthura Ban

Wasp77

NOTE: I have decided to change my request somewhat. I have altered this post accordingly.

Hello all, I have a (Hopefully) somewhat simple mod request for KOTOR 1.

I will admit that I like the character Lashowe. Not exactly a fan of her, but I like her appearance and personality (No matter how antagonistic), despite her minor role.

I am asking for a mod that adds Zaerda's/Lena's and Lashowe's heads as selectable for females in KOTOR 1. I think, and hope, that this is simple to do with whatever resource modders work their magic with.

I really only want their heads added, as I plan on using another mod to change all default clothing to Sith Uniforms anyways. If the heads must replace pre-existing ones, just say so and I will tell which female heads I'm willing to part with.

As for Zaerdra/Lena, I put the two of them together because I'd like a little bit of combining done. The two twi'leks have similar skin tones, and I was wondering if Lena's body could be assigned as underwear unique to either her or Zaerdra's head.

Now, if Zaerdra's skin tone is different enough from that of Lena's body tone that it's noticeable, or if whoever does this just doesn't think Zaerdra's head looks right on Lena's body, using Lena's head instead would work just as well.

Frankly, whichever head out of the two of them looks better to whoever chooses to do this for me is fine by me. Zaerdra's face does look a little paler than Lena's body, so Lena's head may be the better choice. I'll leave it up to the modder.

Dark side transitions are not needed, so it should just be a matter of underwear (Lena/Zaerdra) and head editing in the KOTOR tool or Save Game Editor. This stuff confuses me, and I'm amazed at how much can be edited.

Finally, simple custom portraits would be appreciated, if it's easy enough. If it's too difficult or if you don't feel like doing it, that's fine.

If you do make portraits, I suggest you just take a shot of their face in the proper dimensions for portraits and paste it in there. I don't need a fancy background or anything.

APPEARANCE AND ROLE TIPS

Lashowe2.jpg

Lashowe - Aspiring Sith Apprentice

Zaerdra.JPG

Zaerdra - Bodyguard of Gadon Thek, the Hidden Bek leader

Lena.jpg

Lena - Dancer, figure in Mission's past

Thanks to anyone who helps me out with this. I hope it's not too difficult or troublesome to assign their appearances to the selection for your main character. I think I went over everything.

I was afraid that I may have been too late. XD

Thank you very much, Dragoon. I have a few questions, though.

1) Did they replace any heads?

2) They can be dressed freely, correct?

3) How long did it take? If it only took a short while, do you think you could add Zaerdra/Lena in addition with Yuthura and Lashowe? If you'd rather not, could you please post the link to download the mod?

Of course, I won't get to download it yet, but on Monday or Tuesday I should be able to play KOTOR on the PC and use this mod.

Thank you again, Dragoon.

EDIT: Also, I apologize for being such a hassle.

It's not a big deal and, no, it didn't take very long.

I didn't replace any of the normal heads and I switched all of the female clothing to sith uniforms. All of the other armors and robes would show up as normal, but none of these heads you've requested will show items equipped in the head slot. They'll still work normally, but you won't actually see them on your character.

I changed 'clothing variant 1' to 'Sith Uniform (Gray)' and gave it a +3 to defense and +2 to all saves.

I changed 'clothing variant 2' to 'Sith Uniform (Black)' and gave it the same stats as above.

I put both uniforms in Trask's inventory so you'd have them as soon as he joined. Anyone can equip them, but only a female PC would get the visual effect.

I also added backup heads to Lashowe and Yuthura so you wouldn't run into any clones while playing. I can do the same for Zaedra, but Lena's not going to look right with a different colored head :)

I'll add all the heads you want, but if you've already got a mod for the sith uniforms, I'll leave them out. Do you want all of the female Twileks as long as I'm doing this?

[EDIT: There won't be any darkside transitions.]

I've got a mod (Well, I've found it, I still have yet to install KOTOR on a good PC, for mine is horrible for games) for the Sith Uniforms (Gray) to change all default clothing for both genders to them, but without the bonuses. However, I don't usually mind bonuses while equipping items, so if it's possible, could you remove the gray uniform and keep the black one?

While we're at it, you might as well add all the other female twi'leks, just to be safe. I hope you're alright with that, but you did offer, so I should stop worrying.

I suppose their dancing/suspiciously skimpy clothing outfits can be their underwear model, if possible. I guess Zaerdra could just be combined with Lena's body or something that matches, whatever looks best.

I'm interested in seeing their backup heads, once I get to play. Might as well throw out the fact that I need to get permission from my dad to load KOTOR on to his PC.

EDIT: You could leave Zaerdra the same if you like, she's really so minor of a character that it barely matters, in my opinion, if she shares the appearance with my character. I thought the same for Lashowe and Yuthura, but I'll be interested in seeing their new looks.

EDIT 2: The lack of Dark Side transitions is fine with me. It makes more sense, considering all the other Dark Force users you encounter look completely normal. I think BioWare just wanted us to see that we couldn't follow the Dark Side without consequence.

EDIT 3: XD I keep adding comments. The lack of visible headgear sounds good too, since personally, I find most of the headgear a little dumb looking on the characters.

Archived