Home

[K1] Scroundel Underwear for Dark Side Male

Gavroche

Yep, I just noticed something weird, as I was playing a DS Scroundel for the first time. When I remove his clothes, he looks like this:

k1bugscroundeldkunderwett0.jpg

Looked like a messed mod picture to me. The thing is, I'm not using any mod (except the Ultimate Sound Mod and some new face textures I made). I open the Kotor Tool, look for the .tpc of the dark scroundel underwear, open pmbas01.tpc, and - Surprise! The picture looks like Saul Karath's default clothes. And it IS indeed Saul Karath's default clothes.

So is this normal ? Or do I have some bug ? (My game starts to get filled by bugs, like mines that show up with no option to disable or to pick them (in this case, a simple reboot is enough).)

So is this normal ? Or do I have some bug ? (My game starts to get filled by bugs, like mines that show up with no option to disable or to pick them (in this case, a simple reboot is enough).)

Looks "normal" to me, i.e. pmbasd01.tpc does contain Saul Karath's body texture in my game as well. So it looks like a mistake on Bioware's part. :)

Thanks then ! Well, it may not be a mistake, in fact it looks quite nice, except you see Karath's fingers in the back of the PC's arms ^^" ...

It's most likely a mistake since all the other class/body sizes are wearing the spandex with the Sith insignia on, and it looks pretty weird. It would probably work to just take the texture from one of the other body sizes and rename it, to fix the problem.

The fingers might be some grisly trophy collected by a darkside character. :)

Archived