Home

Looking for a moder for KotOR and KotOR: TSL

Agren Darkmoon

I would like to request some changes for both KotOR and KotOR: TSL.

I have several changes that I would like to be made to the game, but I am unable to do these myself (lack of knowledge and resources). If anyone would be willing to make this mod for my I would be very grateful.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, PM me and let me know your e-mail address. After that I will send you 2 .rar files containing all the necessary information on the changes that are to be made.

Thank You.

I would like to request some changes for both KotOR and KotOR: TSL.

I have several changes that I would like to be made to the game, but I am unable to do these myself (lack of knowledge and resources). If anyone would be willing to make this mod for my I would be very grateful.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, PM me and let me know your e-mail address. After that I will send you 2 .rar files containing all the necessary information on the changes that are to be made.

Thank You.

A little info on what you want changed in your post would have helped, as it's likely that there may be some similar (if not the same) mods. ;)

Well, I don't think there are similar mods out there.

The mods basically has charactor specific armor, weapons, and items.

The clothing/armor has special color schems, the sabers have been requested to chage hilts.

Different PC Starting Feats

Weapon and item placement

All items have specific stats and colors.... etc

Archived