Home

Holocrons

ReleaseTheTiger

Is it possible to make a mod which adds more holocrons to KOTOR 2? Because the writer had a great idea with Disciple and the Exile (If female) involving holocrons. But in the end all we got was 1 Fake holocron, 1 Sith holocron (whether it works or not depends on the player's choices) and Atris's Sith holocrons.

I'm thinking of something like adding these holocrons to the bodies of enemy npcs.

Could it be done?

Please?

Edit: I know that I'm supposed to wait until a modder expresses interest in this, but all I want to know is if this could be done, and if anyone is interested in doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Um, how do you get the Holocron? I've never been able to figure out how to get it without blowing it up....you can IM me please or even E-mail me. thanks.

wait. do you have to be evil to get it?

I think some extra holocrons would be great. How about a way to get at the ones Atris has locked away?

Um, how do you get the Holocron? I've never been able to figure out how to get it without blowing it up....you can IM me please or even E-mail me. thanks.

wait. do you have to be evil to get it?

I think some extra holocrons would be great. How about a way to get at the ones Atris has locked away?

It all depends on your choices. At the beginning of the game you have a conversation with Atton about Revan and Malak. You can choose which path Revan took (LS or DS) and what gender he was (Male or Female).

If you choose LS the holocron on Korriban will be damaged beyond repair by the thorium charges used to blow open the door.

If you choose DS the holocron survives and it plays a recording of Bastila discussing then-recent events: the current Sith Civil War, the fate of the Star Forge, Revan leaving for the Unknown regions to fight the True Sith, Bastila deciding to leave to find Revan and Bastila talking about the technique Revan used to convert jedi at the end of the Mandalorian wars.

That's all basically. Hope that answers your questions.

Archived