Home

Grim Fandango Posters

Houso man

Hi there!

I've been struggling for the last few weeks to obtain a piece of Grim fandango history, a game poster. Whether that be a promo poster from a store, post release, pre release, absolutely anything. Since I collect video game posters and Grim Fandango is by far one of my favourite titles, I was wondering if anyone here could tell me how to obtain something like that, or simply offer some advice.

I've already tried contacting Lucas arts store, and a few other customer support addresses but they realy just kept passing the buck and saying they can't help me. I havn't tried the marketing or press departments but I'm not sure if they can be of any help. I remember the place I used to work at kept promotional signs, stands and display units which were 15 years old! Lucas Arts has got to have something somewhere!

Anywho I'll continue looking, and any suggestions would be most helpful!!!

I've got a super high quality scan of the box art you could get printed at Kinko's or something to get a great high quality poster:

http://www.fileshost.com/en/file/14706/grim-fandango-box-front-6498x8172-jpg.html

Sorry about the awful free hosting site. You've gotta type in the confirmation code then skip ads left and right and then finally wait 15 seconds for the download window to appear, it sucks.

Archived