Home

A Plethora of Characters

Ferc Kast

Well, I thought I'd release a beta pack of some characters before the final installation package with all of the heads.

Also, I decided to release my "Equippable Undergarment Items" with the beta pack. I'll update this post after I release the final version. So, without further ado: A Plethora of Characters Beta Pack

From the Readme:

======================================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC & KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: jcoolZombie

EMAIL: ~~Removed~~

NAME: A Plethora of Characters (Beta Pack)

CREDITS: Myself.

FILENAME: APoCBeta.zip

FILE SIZE: 3.64 MB

DATE RELEASED: 11/21/2007

DESCRIPTION: This is a portion of a group of characters that I made into PCs in the final version of this mod; Also, it creates a new baseitem that will allow you to switch your underwear if you have more than 1 texture for any given character (such as the Bastila & Handmaiden PCs in this version).

For the underwear items: ~giveitem "g_a_und0#" (I only included 6) without the quotes; Or use KSE to get them without cheating.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Double-click the .exe after extracting from the .zip file to install.

COMMENTS: "This is but a taste of the [mod], to whet your appetite."

BUGS: If you try to choose either of the Vandar PCs when you see their whole body, the game may crash.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may/may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may/may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots:

th_Screenshot1.jpgth_Screenshot2.jpgth_Screenshot3.jpg

Download Link: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/A_Plethora_of_Characters;84507

Side Note: There's still time to request PCs for the final version; Just post here or in the WIP thread (link in signature) or PM me.

Mod note:

The download link specified for this mod is broken, and I've been informed that there are some issues with assets from other mods being used without the consent of the creator. This thread will have to be locked until those issues are resolved.

Archived