Home

A Rebalance

Tenerezza

I've been playing TSL with the Super Enhanced mod, and I have to say...

I like it. It's good, and I like the much faster, more lethal combat. My problem with it?

Surprisingly, that it's too EASY. There are exceptions (Re: Any time you're unarmed, you're gonna get smashed) but in general, you're gonna carve through enemies so fast it's almost sad. It's tougher in a way, but in another way your options are MAJORLY narrowed (only blasters and lightsabers are viable whatsoever) and also, I've noticed that the editing seems almost incomplete. (for example, Vibroblades are stronger than a proper Vibrosword thanks to only Vibroblades being strengthened)

So, what I'm proposing here is a modification that keeps the concept and feel of the Super Enhanced Mod (the fast, lethal combat and high damage) but builds on the work done there to expand viable combat options and shifts the entire game, not just the weapons, in that direction. (enhance Force powers so they can keep up with the incredibly high damage of the later stages, and finish up work on melee weapons so that they're at least usable)

I'd especially love to have the help of the guy who did the original SEM, because it's fantastic and he clearly knows what he's doing... but would such a rebalance be wanted enough to be made?

EDIT: Mods, sorry, I just looked at it more clearly and realized that this probably fits better in the main Holowan section than here. My mistake. Could it please be moved?

Archived