Home

[TSL] Mod Challange

HK-57

I thought that this would be a good challange and a good mod: A Lightning Gun. This (single hand) Blaster needs to be invisible so it just looks like your hands, but it should also look like its firing the force Lightning ability, sort of like Palpatine's lightning Power. So if anyone wants to try this, I thought it may be a challange, but it this only based on my limited experence in Moding and Skinning. But anyone is welcome to have a go.

P.S: I'm gonna be starting these Challanges for a new one each week, and I will rank you're mod from the Best 10 to Number 1. I will be looking for Speed (time it takes to make) and Quality (How good it looks). So good luck to you all.

Edit: It has now been 2 days since I started this Challange, I would like to make a list of all those trying my Challange, if you can just reply to this thread so I know who I'm expecting it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit2: I need 2 tell you that you only have until Sunday (tomorrow) to finish my challange and send it to me.

My next challange will start on Monday. I will give you a hint on it... It will be a new skin.

Edit 3: TODAYS YOUR LAST DAY TO SEND ME MOD!! HURRY UP!!

Don't bump your thread, and don't yell at people. If they want to send it, they will. If they don't, they won't, and making demands like this is not going to make people want to participate. --Jae

Finished!

Archived