Home

Is there a New Republic Mod

SD Nihil

Never heard of those things. Not sure why your telling me about a film maker. What I'm asking for is there a mod where it's after "Return of the Jedi" and it's kinda like Jedi Knight Series where the Jedi are reforming and their is a new republic. For the life of me I have never seen what the New Republic ships look like. I'm sure they're not sill Mon Calamari Cruisers and such.

A mod that's Jedi Knight series like. The empire is a reminent and the Jedi rule again. That's what I'm looking for. The only thing I could find was on empireatwar.filefront.com where in the Models section of EAW threre is a New Republic Star Destroyer. But it's just a model.

Eh? So you don't know much about what happens post-RotJ. Anyway, the Yuuzhan Vong were an enemy added in the New Jedi Order books. Controversial, but I thought that was what you were seeking.

Anyway, Legacy of War was a mod that planned to add them into the game. Seems like the idea died.

There's nothing as far as I know about the time line you seem to be asking for. In fact, the Jedi Knight series is pretty soon after RotJ. After that you get what happened during the Thrawn Trilogy (first series of Star Wars books ever written outside of the movies) but they're still using standard Rebel Alliance and Imperial ships. Then there's the Yuuzhan Vong and New Jedi Order era. You'd have to get pretty far in the future and that's an area few books or comic books have explored so a mod team would have to design a lot of things themselves.

Unfortunately, there's no such mod out there. Sorry.

Yeah I was kinda hoping there was. After FoC there was some reference to New Republic and that looked so cool to see space battles after ROTJ. I mean Jedi Knight Series was already very interesting. Wish there was more games and stuff on things after ROTJ. Don't care much for books though. Reading gets boaring. I'd rather play the games. Oh well thanks.

Archived