Home

[K1] Manaan & Darth Bandon

patient_zero

I don't think it's anything game breaking, but when I headed to Manaan for my 3rd Star Map after completing the Dustil sidequest I found that Bastila didn't speak to me about the vision. I've got two playthroughs on the go right now, and the same thing happened in both.

Manaan played through alright until after I got the map. Well, I say that, but I suppose nothing happened - which is the problem, as although one file beat Bandon on Korriban while on the Dustil detour, the file that hasn't killed him didn't trigger the fight with him.

As of yet it hasn't broken anything per se, at least I don't think it has as I'm not too bothered about his armour and I haven't tried leaving and getting Leviathan'd yet. I'm just curious as to what may have caused this to happen. Any ideas, folks?

If Bastila isn't speaking to you about the mission, I would bet you have visited all four planets and have yet gotten all the Star Maps. The game has it scripted that she'll only talk about three planets and on the fourth that you visit and she's still with you, she won't talk to you about it.

Archived