Home

Help with Swoop Races

KOTORPlaya

In KOTOR I am having trouble with completing the swoop races. This was the one part of the game I was never able to get past from the times I have played it. I also added the mod that made the races easier, has all the boosters pads in a row, but when Motta talks about shifts in the lower left corner there is nothing there. Where does it tell you can shift into higher speeds? Every time I hold down the mouse button and it tops off on the shift indicator and I click on a booster pad it goes back down. I know I am doing something wrong, just don't know what it is.

If you're using the swoop mod, don't click on your mouse button to accelerate till the indicator is at the end (flashes in pink/red or something and should have letters SP in it). If you click to accelerate before the idicator gets to that point, it screws your speed up. It's fairly straitforward from there. Stay on the path of the pads and just click when the box starts blinking (not the arrows leading to that box) and you'll make the faster times.

Archived