Home

More Jedi (At the Council)

Lord2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know if Team Gizka will restore anything at the flashback, because I do not want to get any serious issues...

There was nothing cut from the Exiles trial. So there for there is nothing Team Giska can restore.

Oh and I just thought I should mention that any Jedi who went to the Mandalorian wars will not be on the council, they would also be cast out. But your PC is the only one who returned to face judgment.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

If you guys can live without new dialog...(Still having dificulties with the dialog editor; Although, I did send a PM to tk102 about it.)...I am almost done with this, other than the Jedi in the background. I'll post a screen in a little bit of the full Jedi Council.

I've wrapped up all production on this request; All that's left is to make a TSLPatcher installation package for it. The cutscene is truly a wonder to behold now. There are Jedi Knights in the background; When you now activate your lightsaber, all the Jedi Knights in the background will flourish their viridian lightsabers. Trust me; It has been worth the effort I've put in.

Expect a release thread in T.U.C.E. sometime this week.

-------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Here's the release thread for this mod: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=187801

Archived