Home

Is my sig too big?

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

I could always cry and punch the electronic boutique manager in the glasses. and throw myself on the floor and start banging my head chanting 'battlegrounds' 'battlegrounds' 'all i wanted is battlegrounds' 'your prices suck' 'your prices suck' i'm sure they'd feel sorry for me and just give it to me.

Guest Rogue15

I could always cry and punch the electronic boutique manager in the glasses. and throw myself on the floor and start banging my head chanting 'battlegrounds' 'battlegrounds' 'all i wanted is battlegrounds' 'your prices suck' 'your prices suck' i'm sure they'd feel sorry for me and just give it to me for free.

WHY FLOOD CONTROL!!!!? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? oh well. i guess it's to prevent spammers.

Guest Tie Guy

Ignoring your other 2 posts, flood control is good, but it should be 30 seconds, not 60. JK.net does it right.

Guest Sherack Nhar

To delete your messages, click the edit button...once there, make sure you check the "Delete Message" checkbox and then click the Delete button to its right.

Guest Rogue15

YES I DID KNOW THAT IT'S JUST THAT WHEN I CLICKED EDIT DELETE MESSEGE IT SAID ONLY MODERATORS OR SYSYEM ADMINISTRATORS ARE ONLY ABLE TO PERFORM THAT FUNCTION. NOW QUIT HARRASSING ME.

Archived