Home

Help really annoying!

Zarnik

Hi, I just installed jedi knight 2 outcast after some years of not playing it. I have got a new computer since I played it last time. And everything works fine, single player works perfect but I have already beaten the game...-_-

So I wanna play online in multiplayer mode. But when I try to get a new server list from the multiplayer menu it loads a few seconds then none appear. I have already enabled the program through my firewall and my virus programs. But they still don´t appear.

This is really annoying, anyone know what I can do. By the way I´m using vista 32 bit and I got a router...hope it´s not the router it´s wrong with...>_>

Help! :p

• 3 months later...
Hi, I just installed jedi knight 2 outcast after some years of not playing it. I have got a new computer since I played it last time. And everything works fine, single player works perfect but I have already beaten the game...-_-

So I wanna play online in multiplayer mode. But when I try to get a new server list from the multiplayer menu it loads a few seconds then none appear. I have already enabled the program through my firewall and my virus programs. But they still don´t appear.

This is really annoying, anyone know what I can do. By the way I´m using vista 32 bit and I got a router...hope it´s not the router it´s wrong with...>_>

Help! :p

at the top it says LAN or something like that click it till it goes to internet. then get a new server list. try that

Archived