Home

Training Jedi's

Hi guys, im new to the forum and just had a few questions. Theyre pretty nooby so dont get mad haha.

Im up to the planet of Dantooine and i havent had any options to train anyone in my party as a jedi. I dont think i can train atton as i have missed out on asking those two twileks about his past. The Handmaiden wont speak to me because of Visas and i dont have any interaction with bao dur for some reason as it doesnt allow me to say anything to him except the option to end the conversation after he says "yes general".

Also, whre can i get lightsaber crystals to change the colour of my sabre, right now me and visas have green ones but i want to get red ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Atton: go back to Nar Shaddaa. The twi'leks should still be there.

Handmaiden: How did you mess up THIS big? It requires the influence difference greater than 45 to make Handmaiden not speak with you. Do you ever talk to her?

Bao-dur: all influence comes from travelling with him.

playing the PC version, though is there anywhere specific i can buy crystals?

and also i have some crystal called( i think its oxil or something, not sure as im at work atm) and it looks like a red colour but it wont let me change it, when i go tupgrade my lightsaber its not there.

Ok, let me think a second here. The saber color crystals are typically sold in the stores that sell weapons, but not all of them, though. They aren't all that expensive, usually, either. It should say <color> crystal. I think they are about 10 credits a piece, maybe less. Anyway, to change the color gem, it's the middle gem slot.

As for the NPC influence, I did find something better:

http://guides.ign.com/guides/608569/page_4.html

ooh thats nice aswell, thanks mate.

sorry to double post but i actually have another question.

Im on dantooine and just finished the jedi enclavve part an di have no idea what to do. I have run around the map for a bout half an hour wondering what to do next, i looked up a guide and it says to go the crystal cave but i have no idea where that is.

Archived