Home

Playable Sand Person (Tusken) Male

does revans look change in the cut scenes?

No, unfortunately. I don't have any idea how to change a cut scene. He'll still look like standard Revan, and when he removes the mask, the face underneath is invisible (that info should be in the read-me). Oh well, them's the breaks when using a single head and body model (like the Tusken).

If you equip the Revan armour with the full facemask & cape , the Tusken will look like standard Revan (since it is a disguise). But, when you equip the armour that doesn't have a mask or cape, then the Tusken will have my modified armour.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks awesome!

I'd love to see a female version as well. But I'll survive.

Edit: If the sandperson body is one model, then it probably doesn't need a neck hook for a head. If you remove the neck hook will you just have a disembodied head? Or will the head not show up at all? If it doesn't show up, all you would have to do is include a head in the appearance.2da. It shouldn't show up normally, but would in the cutscene since the cutscene just grabs the head listed in your characters appearance.2da entry.

• 7 months later...

Awesome! I love the idea of playing as a male Ghorfa.

Edit-- Just saw the Star Forge/Revan's robes pics. They're epic!

Edit-- BTW: The Star Forge Station emblem is a little out of place because the two are unrelated. But it doesn't matter to me...

Just finished Downloading on kotor2files.com

• 2 weeks later...
Edit-- BTW: The Star Forge Station emblem is a little out of place because the two are unrelated. But it doesn't matter to me...

Yeah, I didn't realize that until well after I released it. I found the Star Forge Station logo in a gallery on Wookieepedia, but didn't look up the description. When I did look it up, imagine my surprise that it is actually from the Rebellion era. Oh well, the robes still look cool :D

Archived