Home

Anybody read "The Silmarillion" ?

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Yeah thats what I have been hearing. They say it has no flow to it, that it is just a series of short stories with no continuity in flow. They do tell of the first Dark Lord in that a lot dont they? I think he was called Morgoth or something, cant remember.

Guest Lord Tirion

Yeah thats what I have been hearing. They say it has no flow to it, that it is just a series of short stories with no continuity in flow. They do tell of the first Dark Lord in that a lot dont they? I think he was called Morgoth or something, cant remember.

I read about half of it....but I was getting so frustratared reading it that in the end I just read LoTR again......its intresting, but only because it is a history of middle earth........and I am pretty sure the first dark lord was called Melkor.......Sauron was his right hand man ;)

I read about half of it....but I was getting so frustratared reading it that in the end I just read LoTR again......its intresting, but only because it is a history of middle earth........and I am pretty sure the first dark lord was called Melkor.......Sauron was his right hand man ;)

Guest Rogue15

i love confusing books, like the bounty hunter wars trilogy, they all make sense in the end. :D i want the one called hard mechandise!!!!

Archived