Home

Swamp - no clone?

beanbunny

make sure you follow the directions correctly, and start following the directions from the location where you get on the raft. if you've followed the directions right, when you reach the gate for the first time, your future self should be there. if he isn't, write back.

------------------

"That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!"

-Guybrush Threepwood

Ok, here's the problem though... I follow the first direction, then it somehow jumps times to some other direction, not the next one on the list, then jumps around again, then somehow I just end up going to the gate. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the directions, but I do end up at the gate. When it says 1:10W for example, where am I supposed to go? 1:10 is to the right, but west is to the left. which is it? And also is it possible to get to the gate without the clone being there? or is that a flaw in my game?

ok bunny, no offense, but this part isnt THAT difficult...

what ever time your clock says corisponds to the direct you have on the 'train schedule direction thingie'... if the clock reads 12:15, then go west... if it reads 2:55....go west... if the clock says any time besides 1215 or 255 that means you have to go south. And when i say go west or south that means go one screen in that direction and then look at you clock again and determine which way you have to go from there. You are gonna meet yoiu future self at the gate, remeber what he says, because you have to do all the things he does for you for your past self when you become the future (confusing wording but not to dificult to figure out one you try)

Goodluck.

~Prot

Archived