Home

Multiplayer Problem

Shemy

i recently downloaded sum mods, and was trying to find out a command for the 4 lightsaber general grevious mod, i asked sum1 on a online game i typed the mod in then all i got was a sky and a pic of mountains, now everytime i join a MP game all i get that same image after the loading screen, but when i play mutliplayer in safe mode it works but i cant use the mods ive downloaded, and single player works with all the mods, is their a simple solution to this problem other than reinstalling the game

i cant remember what the command was

i think it was sumthin like jk_5 or sumthin

Word of advice, don't put in any command unless you know what it does. Ever. And if someone tells you a command, research it before using it.

You can select the four-lightsaber... saber... from the saber menu, however if you want to get the console commands, use the Pakscape program - search for it on JKFiles - and use it to open the pk3. Navigate to 'ext_data/sabers' and open the .sab file in Notepad. The saber codes are listed above the entry. Example of a saber entry block:

thisisthesabercode

{

This is where all the saber parameters and such go.

}

That top line of the block is what you need to use with /saber.

As for fixing your problem, just delete your jampconfig.cfg file, and everything will be reset to factory default.

Archived