Home

i finished the game 5 minutes ago...

Cfox

Ok, help me with this (bug?)

on Lucre:

I have used the skin with the manhole, but I can't bounce up to the window - I can only look at the manhole with the prostethic skin...

I can't use the raft either (I have the directions + have put the clock on the raft), I can only "look" on that as well...

How can I bounce up to the window/ use the raft ????????

Hey brief

Off topic I know, but you *did* ask....

If you mean what pages has a user been to in one browser 'session' you can use the document.history command e.g. document.history = -1 goes to the last page they visited.

If you want to hold a list of variables of links on your own site, write a javascript function that takes a url. Call is in an hefr by saying a href="javascript:myFunction('thispage.html')"

Get this function to save the parameter (link) eith save this to a variable in a page in another frame, or add it as a URL parameter.

Then change the page using the document.location.href=URLVariable

The page will then change to the desired page.

Alternatively, you could just look at your server logs....

HA!

but you though no-one would answer you eh??

Originally posted by timmyd:

I have got the right boulder (the one that the parrot showed me) but whenever I pull out the puppets Guybrush just puts them away!

If Guybrush is putting away the dolls, then he must not be sure that it's the right boulder.

How are you distinguishing the truth-telling parrot from the lie-telling parrot?

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Originally posted by LeMans:

What do you do in LUA'S bar?

Find out what happened...

Have you talked to the Voodoo Lady about grandpa Marley's wedding gifts yet?

Have you paid Meathook a visit yet?

------------------

Originally posted by ::@ndy:::

Hey brief

Off topic I know, but you *did* ask....

Yup. Thank smile.gif

And apologies to ZeroXscape, Ydon, and murta.

If you want to hold a list of variables of links on your own site, write a javascript function that takes a url. Call is in an hefr by saying a href="javascript:myFunction('thispage.html')"

Say that I don't know any JavaScript... How would I write such a function?

Basically, what I need is this: There's a page separated into frames. In one small frame, it lets the user enter any URL. The URL entered will open up in one of the larger frames (let's name this frame "browse"), and the user is free to use whatever link/form in that page.

In yet another frame, I need a link or submit button that will be able to get the URL of whatever page is being displayed in the "browse" frame window, and send that URL as either a form or URL variable to another small frame, which will keep a record of the URLs.

I have all the other frames done, except for the being able to get the URL part... Any suggestions?

Alternatively, you could just look at your server logs....

Yes, I could, but it doesn't help the situation any... tongue.gif

but you though no-one would answer you eh??

I was quite sure that Cfox wouldn't.. And if someone did, all the better for me biggrin.gif

------------------

Archived