Home

My whole problem...

principle_skwiggy

I have followed Ozzie etc..etc... I have gone into secret laire etc... unbreakable glass etc... I dived into deep water. LOADS of objects on floor. won't pick them up. doesn't know what they are. Shiny fish folating around. I try to get them over with bait. Steal bait. Have been told that there is something in bank. Bank is locked & i am not allowed in. Could it be the hanky??? How do i get thru the window??? Tell me! Please reply if u know.

[This message has been edited by principle_skwiggy (edited December 28, 2000).]

Originally posted by principle_skwiggy:

I have followed Ozzie etc..etc... I have gone into secret laire etc... unbreakable glass etc... I dived into deep water. LOADS of objects on floor. won't pick them up. doesn't know what they are. Shiny fish folating around. I try to get them over with bait. Steal bait. Have been told that there is something in bank. Bank is locked & i am not allowed in. Could it be the hanky??? How do i get thru the window??? Tell me! Please reply if u know.]

Have broken sword? Use with manhole. read back of manhole cover. Got to Palace of Prosthetics and say you want to get gifts for your differently abled pirate friends and you want free ones. Dave tells you a story and make sure you use the names from the manhole cover. You get prosthetic skin. Use it on manhole and have fun on your new trampoline!

enjoy smile.gif!

Archived