Home

Act 1

Julie

Help.......stopped the boulder throwing lunatic, got a navigator and a ship but can't get onto the ship and am walking around aimlessly trying to offer anything to anyone in the grim hope I'll find out how to do this..........useless I know but I'm not an avid game player....until now!!!

Originally posted by Grannen:

How many have accepted to be your crew?

[Otis & Carla (nearly) with the isgned contract..but it's only a standard labour contract so I've been dismissed. Mr Cheese is my navigator after several bouts of insult arm-wrestling..that's it I'm afraid.]

Try going back to the Gov.'s home, talk to wife, make sure she gives you a "Lucrative Contract" (might be on the desk behind her) Make sure she signs it!!! And don't forget to tell her that you might have problems getting a ship- (she should give you something to help you out) Good luck!

Have you picked up the cushy contract from the mansion? There are two contracts, the regular one and the cushy one. The cushy one is the one you need to give to Otis and Carla after you have got Elaine to sign it.

------------------

Grog me, barkeep!

Originally posted by Grog:

Have you picked up the cushy contract from the mansion? There are two contracts, the regular one and the cushy one. The cushy one is the one you need to give to Otis and Carla after you have got Elaine to sign it.

Ahhhh...a cushy contract eh? I've been in and out of that house a dozen times.....must get a better relationship with the wife!! Will go and try that, thank you.

Originally posted by Carrie:

I would try taking the contract back to his wife. See if you can start a discussion with her about it. Maybe she will give you/turn it into a better contract

Thanks for the advice.will have a go tonight when I get home.....once I get Otis & Carla will I be able to get onto the ship at last?

Jules

Originally posted by Sparkachu:

How d you stop the stone throwing maniac?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Where/How can I get a ship. Where can I get my crew?!

Please someone help me!!!

the maniac wants food... there is the SCUMM bar....

crew... ask around.. anyone in the streets you know?

Archived