Home

How was I meant to know about the prostheses?

Ruegood

While I did work out how to build the prosthetic monster, was there a clue as to how to build it? I just went through all 27 combinations, did anyone say what names you were meant to ask for?

I was reminded of the classic LucasArts game, The Dig, in which I entered all 104,976 combinations into that door to find that not only did it not work yet, but that the combination had been given to me anyway.

Rupert Good

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Ruegood:

While I did work out how to build the prosthetic monster, was there a clue as to how to build it? I just went through all 27 combinations, did anyone say what names you were meant to ask for?

I was reminded of the classic LucasArts game, The Dig, in which I entered all 104,976 combinations into that door to find that not only did it not work yet, but that the combination had been given to me anyway.

Rupert Good

Well, I also went through all 27 and found the items to build the monster. Didn´t find any clue for a faster way to do it.

------------------

Grannen

Since the Abomination of Nature isn't needed for the game, there are no clues for how to make one for yourself.

It's just there for people who see that there are different prosthetic parts, and think maybe they can combine them into something.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Guest grannen

Originally posted by brief:

Since the Abomination of Nature isn't needed for the game, there are no clues for how to make one for yourself.

It's just there for people who see that there are different prosthetic parts, and think maybe they can combine them into something.

Nope, but if you put all parts together and then there are one person you can show it to, much to his dislike!

------------------

Grannen

Archived