Home

I'VE FINISHED!! ASK ME NETHING(and if i cant help im sure someone else here can!)

PCG79

yes i finished

and monkey kombat was easy!!!

god all u have to do is write down EVERYTHING

for example

say the monkey has gone from Baboon to

Drunken monkey (vs GibboN)

then write down

Baboon

TO DRUNKEN MONKEY

Chee Ack Eek (or whatever)

Then on another sheet have

Drunken Monkey

TO GIBBON then u put a tick or cross depending on who wins!!

????? (u leave blank and fill in later)

I have read most of the messages involving the parrots and the boulders and tourists. I found the write boulder even double checked by asking the lying parrot to see if he gave me seperate answers. I try taking out the puppets but it says he doesnt want to get hit. What am I supposed to do....did I miss something? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!

Originally posted by principle_skwiggy:

Can u plees tell me how 2 get the glowing fish over 2 the objects on the floor (act 1). I hav been told to go thru the bank window, but i cannot. please can u tell me everything. (how 2 get in etc..)

glowing fish? but to get in the bank go to the manhole at the side

pick up the manhole cover and read some names

go to the Prosthetic shop and talk to DAve and ask for some free prostheses. use the names in the manhole cover to the story and you will get prosthetic skin

go out to the manhole and use the skin with the manhole then use the skin over manhole and u will jump in

Guest grannen

Originally posted by albert001:

I have read most of the messages involving the parrots and the boulders and tourists. I found the write boulder even double checked by asking the lying parrot to see if he gave me seperate answers. I try taking out the puppets but it says he doesnt want to get hit. What am I supposed to do....did I miss something? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!

Are you behind the correct one? Are you sure?

------------------

Grannen

Archived