Home

really stuck

bandito_in_MI

Originally posted by bandito_in_MI:

I've been stuck for a long time, i can't find how to get these directions or how to get Pegnose. HELP!!!!

You need to get:

Empty sprizter bottle

Wood shavings

Flower

Free bait water

Swamp water

Fountain water

Mix these together and spray on Dave from the Prosthesis store.To get the name of the real pirate then use the file machine according to his anitials. Something like this:

Bunny=A-D

Tree=E-H

Pumpkin=I-M

Monkey=N-S

Banana-T-Z

Once you have the file write down the directions make sure you have the chess clock and head to the swamp.

Put the clock on the raft go to sea and follow directions to meet yourself from the future and unlock the gate follow the rest of the instructions mimic what happened when you met the future as you now are continue to Petes shack and SAVE!!!

-------------------------------

Sqaud

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Sqaud:

You need to get:

Empty sprizter bottle

Wood shavings

Flower

Free bait water

Swamp water

Fountain water

Mix these together and spray on Dave from the Prosthesis store.To get the name of the real pirate then use the file machine according to his anitials. Something like this:

Bunny=A-D

Tree=E-H

Pumpkin=I-M

Monkey=N-S

Banana-T-Z

Once you have the file write down the directions make sure you have the chess clock and head to the swamp.

Put the clock on the raft go to sea and follow directions to meet yourself from the future and unlock the gate follow the rest of the instructions mimic what happened when you met the future as you now are continue to Petes shack and SAVE!!!

We give Hints and Clues in this section!

We DO NOT provide step-by-step Solutions!!!!

------------------

Grannen

Archived