Home

Help required with act3

Grog

I'm having trouble getting the governers symbol from herman at the end of act 3. I have done everything else in the act and have previously managed to regain hermans full memory. However stupidly I then have whacked him round the head a few times since, and his constant response to conversation or being wahacked is herman 'where?' or whatever he says. Have tried just about everything! Can anyone help?

Guest grannen

I don´t know but have You tried first with coconuts until he starts to get a slight memory back? Then milkbottle and finally harmonica. Save as soon something changes in his memory before You continue throwing stuff on him.

------------------

Grannen

I have the exact same problem, and don't really know what to do..

After I hit him a couple of times with the coconut, i can talk to him (although only ask if his memory is getting better, and ask him about his ship, of which he has no recollection). Should I hit him once with the milkbottle then, and then once with the accordian, or what????

AHHHHHHHH

when i get him to talk(after coconut) i throw the bottle at him...then he says what..heh.. after that i throw bottle again and he responses ..then he says the same thing as with the coconut!!!after that i throw accordiat at him!!then he does the same thing!!!!please some one help me..im thinking of quiting the game frown.gifor just post or mail me a savegame at Nemesis@bboy.com)

Guest grannen

Originally posted by D@Nielisonehundredpercent:

AHHHHHHHH

when i get him to talk(after coconut) i throw the bottle at him...then he says what..heh.. after that i throw bottle again and he responses ..then he says the same thing as with the coconut!!!after that i throw accordiat at him!!then he does the same thing!!!!please some one help me..im thinking of quiting the game frown.gifor just post or mail me a savegame at Nemesis@bboy.com)

Why don´t you use the Save Game function repeatedly when there are some progress. If something goes wrong, you have a startingpoint instead of beginning from scratch over-and-over again?

------------------

Grannen

Archived