Home

Damn Monkey filing system!

Taff

Someone Please help me here! In the prosthesis shop, he`s given me the name "Carl B Trashtalker", when I line up the symbols, the nearest I can get is "Carlos B Santos", but changing any of the symbols throws it way out.What am I missing here?

You know, this is the only part of the game that I didn't know what to do to solve using what appeared on the game.

So I used the hard way.......which is:

Try all possible combinations. I doesn't take that much time it's just 4^3 posibilities.

I may be and idiot, I know, but I finished it all by myself.

spray Deadeye Dave with the CORRECT home-made perfume (wood, fish, swamp, and flower), and whatever name he tells you, take the three initials from it, use the dial-a-file, and retrieve the file. if it's the right one, it will have eight times and directions on it.

Hope that helps!

------------------

"That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!"

-Guybrush Threepwood

Okay, I have the dude's name, I am at the filing system... and I am totally, completely lost. How do I match the symbols with the letters of the dude's name?

(And sorry, but there are 5 sides to each block (Bunny, Tree, Pumpkin, Monkey, Banana), which means it's 5^3 combinations... and I don't want to go through 125 different possibilities!)

Well, I made the perfume with swamp water, flower, bait, and wood shavings and the name Dave gives me is Arthur F. Jomama, and that's with the subtitles. Did I use the wrong water? I realized that I could get water from the fountain too. Am I completely hopeless? (Don't answer that...)

The three dials control each name. eg. Carl B Trashtalker. The first name is quite close to the beginning of the alphabet so leave it as rabbit. The middle name is quite close to the beginning of the alphabet so leave it also as rabbit. Trashtalker is quite close to the end of the alphabet so move the third dial (from the left) to Banana or Monkey. So your combination should be

Rabbit Rabbit Monkey/Banana

Try Tree for the first one aswell

Archived