Home

Local Area Network Lag Major PRoblems

ZaruenMakai

So me and my freind are trying to play a LAN game together... but it's not working.. whoever hosts the game has no lag. but the other one does have major lagi ssues that its unplayable.

and yes we have tested these on many other games... every other game worked on lan but this one...

the one who joins the game has a huge ping and keeps getting connection interrupted up the yin yang... and yes if we switched who creates and who joins... than the lag switches..... i have cable internet.. so please how can i fix this.

You need to set up port forwarding on your router. So... go to this site http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

When you have the page open find your router on the list then find Jedi Academy on the program list.

After you've found JA and your router you'll see a guide. It's not a very hard guide to follow, but you have to pay close attention to everything you read. You might have to set up a static IP first so if you see a link to that in your guide make sure you go to it.

Archived