Home

Swamp trouble!

jlb37

I've read other postings on this subject but cannot get very far! I get as far as the gate and aquire the items from myself - making a careful note of order and number - but I never get the chance to speak to myself again. He paddles off and I follow the next directions only to be blasted back to the beginning! Help!!!!! What am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by Grannen:

What do You mean, blasted back? Does it suddenly happen when You are paddeling?

Yeah! I follow the next two map directions and boom! I never get a chance to meet myself again and just have to start over

Guest grannen

And you opened the gate?

I just repeated the sequence and got blasted away if I didn´t follow the direction correctly.

PS Don´t enter the gate.

------------------

Grannen

No! It's no good! So far I've done everything as others have said. As you suggested I didn't go through the gate but following the next two directions (the clock wanted me to East then South) just got me blown back again. I'm beginning to think I'll be stuck at the first gate for ever!

Guest grannen

Originally posted by jlb37:

No! It's no good! So far I've done everything as others have said. As you suggested I didn't go through the gate but following the next two directions (the clock wanted me to East then South) just got me blown back again. I'm beginning to think I'll be stuck at the first gate for ever!

It might be a bug and the only solution would be to go back to the Palace of Prostheses and start over to get a new timetabell

------------------

Grannen

I can get about to the same place as you but I can continue until I become the future talking to the past but without talking and I cant give items to past me. Also when I am the past me talking to the future me I cant open the gate so I went LucasArts.com to see if it was helpful but i was unsuccesful.

[This message has been edited by Sqaud (edited December 29, 2000).]

Took Grannen's advice and went back for a new map - took a while as I hadn't got a recent saved game from before getting the first one and had to replay a lot (that'll teach me!!!). Anyway the new directions worked just fine so the first lot must have had a fatal flaw!!!!

Now if I can just figure out how to use the bait and get the fish to come ......!!!!!

Archived