Home

[K1] a series of image based tutorials, for the holowan spire unofficial addon pack

Serathas

mod plan: im going to add an unofficial extended area of the holowan spire, The Mimix Vix Cantina, and a shop addon, which will add vix raghy's misc shop, including a duel arena with custom npcs

well, im going semi-active again, and im going to start working on a mod, my delay took longer than i had expected, sorry about that, so, i need some image based tutorials, for my modding, unless there already are those, and if that's the case, please point me to them.

i also could use some links, to programs i could need, im still using my win2k laptop, but i got a winxp home comp i could use if i absolutely need to do so

scripting: how to create custom items, let's say, armors, shops, etc, and simple modificationing of the items.

How to create working shops (shops, with merchants inside)

skinning: a beginner's guide to skinning (characters, going to need for the cantina band, which will be a supprise)

area creation:

im going to need a guide to create a full module from an existing one, with doors leading to other places, both inside your module, and outside, like a cantina, for example, add a normal ingame cantina to the endar spire, or the holowan spire, which is what im going to do, and some extended areas

doors: how to add a teleport button on a wall, instead of a door, since door's are to big and hard for me to add.

music: how to add custom mp3 clips, or convert to the format used by the game, and add them

if avaiable:

add a minigame podrace track, or what it's called.

pazaak (add some pazaak players to the cantina, for the fun of the game)

a hangar bay (for placing the hawk in, if possible)

all stuff should be found in the game already.

skinning: how to convert unusable skins in the game to working skins, let's say, the sith clothes, or the republic armor, to real ingame armor, working for all party members (other than zalbaar and the droids, of course)

optional: video sequence scripts, like how to start and end a arena battle thing, on a custom arena.

based on my old mod idea, and i hope to get it done soon enough

Archived