Home

I NEED HEL WITH THE SWAMP!!!!

huse

I have just met myselfe in the future, and i hav recieved the key, rope, chicken with a cork in it and a gun. And the i let the future my through the gate, and then what?

I have the clock on the raft and i have the directions, but i ca`n`t figure out where to go next! Plaese help me! i`ve been stuck for over 4 hours now...

Guest grannen

Originally posted by huse:

I have just met myselfe in the future, and i hav recieved the key, rope, chicken with a cork in it and a gun. And the i let the future my through the gate, and then what?

I have the clock on the raft and i have the directions, but i ca`n`t figure out where to go next! Plaese help me! i`ve been stuck for over 4 hours now...

What happens if you follow the time-tabell?

------------------

Grannen

i dident follow the clock, the first time i went north east, then straight east, then straight north. Then i met guybrush.

The clock gives me : 1:50 <--- what direction is that, i havent got a clue how to figure it out, sinch i found guybrush only by using east and north

..... i need more help!

Guest grannen

Geee!

You must be a sniffer-dog!

Open Inventory and you will have a list with different times. Use clock and follow the time indicated on screen.

------------------

Grannen

grannen: The time in the right corner tels me 1:50. does that mean that i just have to go almost straight north then?

i havve managed to meed myselfe as the futureguy, an this time i had to give away all the stuff i just got (gun, rope...) i need to keep that stuff a little longer than 2 minutes??? i havent found pegnose pete yet?!!?...

Guest grannen

No.

When you visited deadeye Dave you must find a way to get a timetable from him.

On that list are a number of times + directions.

For instance

12:05 N

1:25 E

2:05 S

etc.

The time on your screen should match one on your list and then you know the direction.

In your case it was just luck (or lots of trying) that made you find the gate!

------------------

Grannen

i have got the time table all the time.

12:10 E

12:25 E

1:05 N

1:50 E

2:20 N

3:05 S

3:35 S

4:14 E

But i dont know witch pointer i shall follow, the small or the big, or should i just follow north, south, east, west??

cant you just tell me?

it would be a lot of help

Guest grannen

Ja, jag ser att du är från Norge!

Alltså:

Den lilla visaren visar timmar och den långa visar minuter.

Står det 1:05 så ska den korta visa 1 och den långa visa 05

Gott Nytt År önskar

Grannen i Sverige

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

Special hints between a Norwegian and a Swede.

We used the Norwegian and the Swedish laguage, not German, but the discussion is over.

------------------

Grannen

Archived