Home

I've finished!

maximmortal

Originally posted by maximmortal:

The same way you get any other object out of your inventory.

Otherwise it sounds like you have a technical problem.

I must have a technical promblem because I can't access my inventory.Thanks any way.

--------------------------

Sqaud

Originally posted by FrewdyBabe:I had the same problem and the patch didn't fix it!

Try this: Leave the swamp and check your inventory. If the skeleton key is there then that's the causing the bug (you should leave the swamp with none of the items Guybrush2 gives you, but for some reason I managed it). No easy fix I'm afraid, I had to go back to a previous save game where there was no skeleton key and find pegnose Pete's nose before going back. There should be no reason that you should find the nose first, but it's the only thing that fixed it for me. It took me longer to sort out the bugs in this game than it did to play it!

Maybe this will help?

Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor:

Hello.I've heard you finished the game.Im stuck at the gate in the svamp.And I can't find that skeleton key everyone is talking about.The gate is locked and I can't find Pegnose Pete.And I don't have any cash.What shall I do now?Please give me hints.

Got the map?

'Got time'?

Originally posted by babe087:

hi,

when you are on lucre island and your in the bank how do you get the safety deposit box?

i spoke to the girl and now she wont speak to me and the manager tells me to speak to the girl.

if you can help, thanx

It sounds as if you need some sort of identification/authority to get in. What can you use that proves you are of authority???

Archived