Home

Herman Toothrot

Guest grannen

How would you like to be hit on the head without any logic? When you met Herman the very first time he told you what had made him to lose the memory, didn´t he? Throw that object on him until he shows a slight sign of memory. Now stop be cruel, save the position and talk to him. Always good to talk. Throw next, correct object on him and talk of course,. He will regain more memory and save position and then throw the last object. Now he will start and tell you a remarkable story and you will understan who he REALLY is, to your joy and Herman will understand who YOU are, perhaps not so much to his joy.

------------------

Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 01, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 01, 2001).]

Guest grannen

If he regains some memory then DON´T use the coconut again. He will go back to be a vegetable.

------------------

Grannen

nothing seems to work. the objects i have are a coconut, a milk bottle, an accordion, three notes, banana picker, 3 artificial organs, weed whipper... i think that's it. i hit herman with the coconut and he got some memory back. now whatever i hit him with and however many times i talk to him in between he says "where? heh." please help...

------------------

That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen! -- Guybrush

Guest grannen

OK, start with the coconut and talk to HT. If he doesn´t remember his name throw the coconut again, talk and check if he rember his namne. Continue with the nut until he remembers that his name is Herman. then STOP throwing the coconut otherwise he goes back to be a vegetable again. So what you do now is to SAVE the position. Milkbottle and talk to him. Ask him questions. If you do it right and finish with accordion Herman will tell you a remarkable story!

------------------

Grannen

Archived