Home

The Parrot-Problem

nNeri

I cannot ask the parrots, about the hat!

I asked the tourist too late about the statue. I asked the pirate at the beach about his father and his parrots. But now I cannot ask the pirate again and I cannot ask the parrots. I just can ask them to find out which lies.

Guest grannen

No problems! Just take the boat and row back. Continue to talk to the tourist. Be sure he tells you WHO the statue represents.

------------------

Grannen

Guest nathanism666

Grannen, you don't understand.

He is trying to ask the parrots where the hat is.

Maybe you should find where you think the hat is buiried, then ask the truth telling parrot if its really there. I hear a special wistle will draw there attention...

Guest grannen

What happens when you talk to the pirate about his father? Can he talk about it a little, or does he start crying?

Did the tourist tell you who the statue represents and did you mention this to the sobbing pirate? If so, what did he tell you about the hat?

------------------

Grannen

Guest nathanism666

No, i'm afraid not.

The only way to bring up the hat with the parrots is when they're perched on a boulder.

then you can ask them which way to go.

...the pirate starts crying when i ask him about his father and the tourist doesn't tell me who the statue represents!

I also can't ask the parrots about the way when they are at the shoulder of the pirate.

Guest nathanism666

Are you asking the tourist next to the statue?

he should tell you that its of Tiny the friendly pirate.

To get it to work, he should tell you that the hat BRONZE HAT could come from the statue. He tells you that a pirate stole it, that pirate is the one onnuttin atoll

he will tell you that its under one of the boulders.

Guest grannen

You can´t continue unless the tourist tells you more about the statue. Continue to ask the tourist and look at the plaque. But you must get info from the tourist because that info you have to tell the pirat. It is only then you will get more info about the hat.

------------------

Grannen

Archived