Home

Finished MI4 ask anything about MI4

Plunder Bunny

I have just met myselfe in the future, and i hav recieved the key, rope, chicken with a cork in it and a gun. And the i let the future my through the gate, and then what?

I have the clock on the raft and i have the directions, but i ca`n`t figure out where to go next! Plaese help me! i`ve been stuck for over 4 hours now...

help me please!

finish following the instructions until you find yourself in the past and give him everything in the same order as he gave you and say everything the same as you both said the first time you met you should then finish the insructions until you get to pegnose pete's house.Then put the chicken grease(from the hall of justice) on the welcome mat and put the duck(from outside bait shop) trough the window and watch pete slide into the lobster trap.E-M@IL me back if this doesnt work for i am English and if you are American etc. our copys of the game may be different

Luv

Plunder Bunny

when you enter the town for the first time you notice you can walk up and left past Carla.Keep walking until you find 2 chess players timing their moves with a clock.This is the key. Keep distracting the portly chess player by making false gesgures about food until he makes a false move the other player will start to abuse the portly player, but will carry on the game in a matter of seconds.tell the portly player his apponent is awfully focusd on the game.you soon learn he rather likes brittany the bank teller.keep distracting the other player with false gesgures about brittany until he make a false move, after this they really have a fight and both start throwing chess peices all over the place.now you can take the clock. this task is not on a timer so don't worry about being quick.

Plunder Bunny

-------------

when you enter the town for the first time you notice you can walk up and left past Carla.Keep walking until you find 2 chess players timing their moves with a clock.This is the key. Keep distracting the portly chess player by making false gesgures about food until he makes a false move the other player will start to abuse the portly player, but will carry on the game in a matter of seconds.tell the portly player his apponent is awfully focusd on the game.you soon learn he rather likes brittany the bank teller.keep distracting the other player with false gesgures about brittany until he make a false move, after this they really have a fight and both start throwing chess peices all over the place.now you can take the clock. this task is not on a timer so don't worry about being quick.

Plunder Bunny

-------------

Go to the voodoo looking house and pull the pointer finger on the hand with a seat in it.

Now, in act 3, I have got a characiture from the man with me holding a feather duster and doing the dishes and with a parrot on my shoulder. I realise that u use that and the glue from stans with the monkey mug, but when i get up waitress takes my mug and if i talk to the charicature guy he says that I've already got a picture and dont be greedy. Also is the monkey head on Jumbalya island or is that the mug or do i get it somewhere else?

------------------

cutter

Go to the voodoo looking house and pull the pointer finger on the hand with a seat in it.

Now, in act 3, I have got a characiture from the man with me holding a feather duster and doing the dishes and with a parrot on my shoulder. I realise that u use that and the glue from stans with the monkey mug, but when i get up waitress takes my mug and if i talk to the charicature guy he says that I've already got a picture and dont be greedy. Also is the monkey head on Jumbalya island or is that the mug or do i get it somewhere else?

------------------

cutter

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Plunder Bunny:

I've finished the game ask me anything. I can sort out all of your MI4 problems.

Plunder Bunny

WHERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS? YOU HAVE ONLY ANSWERED THE FIRST TWO. WHAT ABOUT THE REST???? frown.gif

Archived