Home

Ive Finished ANYTHING YOU WANNA ASK ABOUT THE GAME

Dr Jones

I am stuck on Lucre Island. I have gone to the save deposit box in the bank. I don't know how to proove my innocence or how I can win the guy in sword fighting.

Originally posted by ROBBI:

This is the second greatest game ive ever played... NOT its the best ever

THERE MUST BE A FITH OF GUYBRUSHES ADVENTURES TO COME

I will answer questions between 8:30 and 8:50 tonight and 9:00am to 11:00am tommorow

THANX

-----

Alright can you please help. I am on Jumbalya Island 1st time (i dont know if there is a second) and i figure the way you take the mug from Planet threepwood is with the characiture except i have already had mine done with a parrot on me shoulder and holding a feather duster and doing the dishes and something else. Please Help

------------------

cutter

Alright can you please help. I am on Jumbalya Island 1st time (i dont know if there is a second) and i figure the way you take the mug from Planet threepwood is with the characiture except i have already had mine done with a parrot on me shoulder and holding a feather duster and doing the dishes and something else. Please Help

------------------

cutter

Guest grannen

In order to do a successful switch you must replace the mug with a mug having a similar motive, a painting of a monkey-face.

Our artist will do it for you, but his knowledge is limited (he doesn´t even knew how to paint a computer). So, to paint a monkey-head he must have a sample. Why don´t you just sit down in front of the mug and when the artist passes bye, call him and ask for a new painting and show him the mug?

I think that will do the trick.

------------------

Grannen

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Grannen:

Why can´t you ask him kindly? I´m sure he will make a second portrait.

You should sit down with the restaurangs mug on the table. Nothing in your hands.

------------------

Grannen

GVENDUR

-------

Collect the lechuck perfume from the stand in the street then spray it on ozzies animals he in his rage snaps his cane. Go to the cane shop and use the prosthetic arm which you can get from the prosthetics shop, with the termites from the bait shop on the cane made for ozzie. Go back to his house and tell him you have found his hideout then follow him.

I have tried this. I sprayed the cologne on Ozzies animals. Then I was going to get the hand from the prosthetics shop but it wasn't for free and I don't have any money

GVENDUR

-------

Collect the lechuck perfume from the stand in the street then spray it on ozzies animals he in his rage snaps his cane. Go to the cane shop and use the prosthetic arm which you can get from the prosthetics shop, with the termites from the bait shop on the cane made for ozzie. Go back to his house and tell him you have found his hideout then follow him.

------------------

Guest grannen

Originally posted by gvendur:

Then I was going to get the hand from the prosthetics shop but it wasn't for free and I don't have any money

Use the musicbox with Dave. Whilst the box is playing, go quickly to the basket and steal the redwood hand.

Perhaps you don´t succeed first before music stops, but this is the way to get the hand.

Then shake hand with the artists at the circus! wink.gif

------------------

Grannen

How can I tell Ozzie that I've found his hideout, when I try it there are just the same possibilities to say to Ozzie as it was before I put the termites on his cane

[/b]

Use the musicbox with Dave. Whilst the box is playing, go quickly to the basket and steal the redwood hand.

Perhaps you don´t succeed first before music stops, but this is the way to get the hand.

Then shake hand with the artists at the circus! wink.gif

[/b]

How can I tell Ozzie that I've found his hideout. There ar just the same possibilities to tell Ozzie as it was before I put the termites on the cane

GVENDUR

-------

I cannot ask the parrots, about the hat!

I asked the tourist too late about the statue. I asked the pirate at the beach about his father and his parrots. But now I cannot ask the pirate again and I cannot ask the parrots. I just can ask them to find out which lies.

Archived